The Carinya Classic Sliding Door is a product in the residential market having evolved out of a system designed for the high rise apartment market.
This commercial background means that besides a modern designer look, the Carinya Classic Sliding Door is packed with a multitude of performance features, many of which are simply not available in competing products:
• Rather than unsightly exposed tracks found in most residential doors, Carinya has a complete range of threshold and jamb in-fills as well as end caps to
conceal all cavities. This not only provides a superior quality, commercial grade finish but also minimises places for insects, dirt and grit to gather.
• An internally concealed weather flap also reduces air and water infiltration and minimises insect intrusion through the drain holes.
• All Carinya sliding doors feature a choice of sill configurations catering for every weather performance requirement, including a wheelchair accessible sill.
• There is also a range of attractive interlock options to meet a wide variety of wind load requirements up to the most demanding cyclonic conditions.
The entire Carinya Collection has been fully tested to meet or exceed Australian Standards AS2047, AS1170, AS1191 and AS3959.
• Maximum Sash Height: 2700mm
• Maximum Sash Width: 1500mm
• Maximum Glass Thickness:10.5mm or 18mm IGU
• Maximum Sash Weight: 160kg
• Frame width available in 92mm or 150mm
• Region D Residential Construction for Cyclonic Compliance – Structural / Water & Impact Rated Glass
• Double Glazing without adaptors for a premium option
• Cyclonic Compliance – Structural / Water & Impact Rated Glass
• Low-Rise Multi-Unit Developments
• A range of sill options available for increased structural, water performance and design flexibility.
• A range of internal interlocks complete with end caps for varying wind load requirements.
• Integral screening options for security or insect protection.
The Carinya Classic Sliding Door has been matched with commercially designed hardware to ensure style and durability.
The Yarra Range of door lock provides functionality and varying finish options for your project. This functional design allows for ease of use and utilises 5 pin
cylinder security for peace of mind.
Custom bump stops and end caps have been designed to minimise door slamming, and add to the aesthetic appeal of a professionally finished product, creating a door of unique quality in the residential market.
To maximise the performance of your sliding door we have utilised our proprietary Alspec roller system. It’s the same system used throughout our commercial range and is available in two gauges –
• Custom: for the majority of loads up to 80kg per panel;
• Heavy duty commercial: designed for extra large sashes and major double glazing loads up to 160kg per panel.
Stainless rollers and optional stainless cover track are also available for coastal environments, allowing for enduring performance and durability.
Both roller systems have been designed to interact with the stiles to create a strong and robust panel, minimising movement in joints and opportunities for air
Get In touch
Address 41-43 Wodonga St, Beverley SA