The Carinya Select Double Hung Window is a distinctive combination of design and durability not previously available in the residential category.
Besides a modern designer look, the Carinya Select double hung window is packed with a multitude of performance features, many of which are simply not available in competing products:
• With a generous 92mm frame width this double hung is perfect for large openings up to 2.2 metres tall and 1 metre wide.
• The 92mm frame width allows for integrated screening within the width of the frame for a clean designer finish.
• Cleaning is a breeze. If required, both top and bottom sashes (or panels) can be removed thanks to special take out clips and a unique heavy duty sash
• The Carinya attention to detail includes bump stops to prevent frame damage, end caps to conceal sharp corners, as well as internal and external weather
flaps that hide drainage slots and minimise insect intrusion.
• Full perimeter weather piles reduce air infiltration and improve acoustic performance.
The entire Carinya Collection has been fully tested to meet or exceed Australian Standards AS2047, AS1170, AS1191 and AS3959.
• Maximum Sash Height: 1090mm
• Maximum Sash Width: 1000mm
• Maximum Glazed Thickness: 10.5mm or 18mm IGU
• Maximum Sash Weight: 20kg
• Frame width available in 92mm
Subject to site conditions
• New residential construction
• Window replacement and renovation
• Low-rise building
• Choice of screening options.
• Security screens securely fitted within the head and sill.
• Integrated sidelights, highlights and lowlights.
The Carinya Select Double Hung Window has been designed with matching stylish hardware.
All Carinya double hung window sashes feature corner blocks in all four corners of the sashes. These blocks make the sash more rigid, reducing twist and movement. This reduction in movement increases the performance of the window by reducing opportunities for air, water and dust infiltration.
The balance system for the Carinya Select double hung window is designed and manufactured in the USA for large and heavy windows. The balance features a unique “block and tackle” design that caters for heavy weights and will provide smooth operation of even larger windows. As the balances are engineered for
specific sizes and weights of windows, they require no adjusting during or after installation so as to provide long service for many years to come.
The innovative design of these balances means that they travel up and down within the sash and so are not visible at any time.
This design also means that both top and bottom sashes can be easily removed to allow easy cleaning of the window from inside the house.
Specially designed finseals are fitted all around both sashes. These seals act as insulation to prevent drafts, dust and other contaminants coming in from outside through the edges of windows. The pile is manufactured from multi-filament fibres that move independently, guaranteeing an airtight seal.
Get In touch
Address 41-43 Wodonga St, Beverley SA