The Carinya Classic Sliding Window is a unique combination of form and function not previously available in the residential category.
Carinya has many visible advantages over alternative products in addition to its obvious aesthetic qualities, these include:
• Exclusive handle located on the mullion for ease of access and cleaner lines.
• In built weather flaps – a feature of all Carinya windows – to reduce air and water infiltration, cover drain slots and minimise insect intrusion.
• Proprietary adjustable, non-corrosive roller system – the ‘engine room’ of these high-performance windows – provides an effortless gliding motion that makes
the window a joy to operate.
• Mullion and transom end caps that ensure insects have no place to hide
The entire Carinya Collection has been fully tested to meet or exceed Australian Standards AS2047, AS1170, AS1191 and AS3959.
• Maximum Sash Height: 1500mm
• Maximum Sash Width: 1200mm
• Maximum Glass Thickness:10.5mm or 18mm IGU
• Maximum Sash Weight: 40kg
• Frame width available in 50mm & 92mm
• New residential construction
• Window replacement and renovation
• Low-rise building
• A range of sill options are available for applications requiring increased weather performance.
• A range of mullions and transoms complete with end caps for a quality finish.
• Choice of screening options.
• A ventlock that allows the window to be secured in a partially opened position to allow ventilation whilst still being secure.
The Carinya Classic Sliding Window has been designed with matching stylish hardware.
To maximise the performance and life of your window we have utilised our proprietary commercial rollers that have been tried and proven in commercial
applications such as schools and offices. This ensures that your windows will always be easy to open even with large sashes and heavier glass options.
All Carinya Sliding Window sashes feature corner blocks in all four corners of the sliding sash. These blocks make the sash more rigid, reducing twisting and
movement. This reduction in movement increases the performance of the window by reducing opportunities for air and water infiltration.
An optional vent lock is also available allowing the sliding sash to be secured in a semi-opened position for partial ventilation, child safety and security.