The Carinya Select Hinged Door is a premium product designed for those seeking superior functionality and style as a grand entry to their home.
Consisting of a modern designer look, the Carinya Hinged Door extrusions are a consistent 85mm wide face on both the stiles and rails, combined with a 40mm thick panel. This allows a balanced visual face and allows a vast array of hardware lock options. Combined with optional spigots, these door panels are superior in strength and performance.
• A generous 125mm frame allowing for integrated screening, as well as multiple combinations of single, double or sidelights, the Select Hinged Door is the
• A 92mm frame is also available for when screening is not required or for typical open out configurations. This also allows flexibility in design and budget.
• The Carinya attention to detail includes concealed flush bolt brackets, reducing visible fixings, as well as custom extrusion design allowing for clean interaction
with door hardware.
The entire Carinya Collection has been fully tested to meet or exceed Australian Standards AS2047, AS1170, AS1191 and AS3959.
• Maximum Panel Height: 2400mm
• Maximum Panel Width: 1200mm
• Maximum Glass Thickness: 10.5mm or 24mm IGU
• Maximum Panel Weight: 50kg
• 125mm or 92mm Frame
• New Residential Construction
• Window Replacement and Renovation
• Low-Rise Multi-Unit Developments
• Aged Care and Wheelchair Requirements
• A range of sill options for internal or external opening.
• A range of sidelite options including glass louvre options.
• Integral screening options for security or insect protection.
The Carinya Select Hinged Door has been designed with hardware from the start, not as an after thought. All locks and flush bolts blend seamlessly with the custom
extrusion for a professional finish.
The Carinya Select Hinged Door sashes feature an optional commercial door spigot, allowing a strong and robust panel for enduring use, free of twist and movement.
Standard lock hardware options include Lockwood’s Palladium range, combined with Lockwood’s proven Optimum mortice lock. Fitting snug within the stile and
allowing an extended backset, this lock removes the common issue of minimal key distance to the jamb. Other lock options include commercial locksets and
furniture for a complete choice.
Get In touch
Address 41-43 Wodonga St, Beverley SA